Procedure for Application for Membership
1. Complete enclosed application form.
2. Select a Herd Prefix – The herd prefix is the name by which your Herd will be known for example the name of a townland is often used. A prefix currently in use or one that has been used before cannot be assigned to you. In such cases you will be asked to nominate a different prefix.
3. Enclose relevant fee.
4. Complete enclosed ICBF form.
5. Complete the Direct Debit Form and return with Membership Application to Irish Angus
Procedure for Registration of Calf
When registering your calf for its DAFF NID card, simple add a Pedigree Name in the space provide either through Animal Events or through the various online packages.
Year Letter for 2024 is A.
- Annual subscription must be paid up to date. (€50 for 2024)
This will be collected via the Direct Debit system.
- Ensure that stock bull has been DNA typed or Genotyped.
- Ensure the Dam of the calf is already registered in your name
Please submit her pedigree cert. for transfer.